Popular last 30 days
Frogs have visited
So I finished the bodice of the duster and tried it on. It was way too big and also the weave was too tight. I will have to go up a hook size or two for better drape In the meantime it looks like this... So onto my cross stitch. Remember the last time I picked up "Best Friend"? I got quite a lot farther. So page one done, I went to a WIP I had put down because I had to frog. Ended up frogging most of what I had done today (4 rows) and did manage to redo and complete more before taking this photo. But the frog has come to visit this week. I wonder if it's mad that I got rid of the fly that got into my apartment. Took a few cool pictures of the sunset Tuesday night. Also some of Clyde, here's my favorite. And I picked up more stash. I saw these on the specials page of abcstitch... The ornaments I had thought were cute a while ago. The last one "Russian Hunting" was an impulse buy, mainly because it was so discounted an...
Update on my fairy
Latest picture of Dew Drop Fairy. As you can see, the majority of her dress is finished along with the left most petal of the flower she's standing on. This week wasn't too good for me personally, if you read my other blog or follow me on facebook you'll know why. Also, I know I just started my new job at the end of February, but it's not what I was expecting it to be. May start looking, maybe a complete career change and go into something other than engineering.
You are progressing so well on this piece
ReplyDeleteThe fairy is beautiful! With the backstitching and beading this one is going to be a sparkly stunner for sure.
ReplyDelete