DWTS Season 22: Week 9

It's the semi-finals.
 
Trio round

Paige. Let the molting begin (feather joke). I liked it. She was a bit hoppy at times but I think that was the bare feet. I'll give her the scores.

Antonio. I felt it was a dance by numbers routine. His posture could be better. Too high for me.

Wanya. His legs were better. Really only saw them during the walks forward and back. But his posture wasn't right. Other than that it was a good dance. A little high for me.

Nyle. His kicks and flicks were a bit stiff. Her also got off time a few times. A little high for me.

Ginger. I liked it. A little too much switching legs near the end. She seemed to get spun around rather than be in control. I agree with the scores.

Round 2

Paige. Woo hoo. I agree with the scores.

Antonio. Clever choreography. But I wasn't that impressed with the dance. Too high for me.

Wanya. That was fun. I agree with the scores.

Nyle. Eh. His feet were bothering me. Too high for me.

Ginger. I liked it. A minor mishap with the skirt? They broke hold a few times. I agree with the scores.

And we lose Antonio and Wanya. I don't agree with Wayna not being in the finals. I'd switch Nyle for him.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash