She will not be coming with me. As much as we'll miss each other. She'll be happier staying with my parents. She likes to know someone is around and I'm gone too long during the day.
I seem to be a bit all over the place this week. Let me walk you through it. Sunday, I have declared this day to be for 'insanity'. I shall try and keep this up. So Monday, I picked up a new cross-stitch, Mystical Wizard. More on that later but here are the colors. Wednesday, I decided to work on one of my sewing projects. A 17.5" stuffed Christmas tree. I was going to make the 12" one but I had enough fabric if I ignored the included cutting diagram and got away with 1/8" less. But come Thursday, I was tired of my cross stitch. There's only so much I could take of stitching blue on blue, and mainly two colors of blue. Of course the upper left is the least interesting part color-wise of this piece. So I switched to The Accolade. I'll include the last photo I took of it (with my old phone) because I didn't get that many rows finished. But not bad for only two days. And as today is Sunday, I worked on Insanity again. And...
I started this a while ago. The Marcelle afghan. But I was running out of yarn on the final round. Put it away for a while. Then forgot where I put my pattern. Found it again. Frogged everything and redid it with a smaller hook. Also messed up on round 71 four times and didn't realize it until round 73... There were only 74 rounds. 2nd pic is it on my queen bed. Now to pick a new project...
I know I try and post on Saturdays but considering where I was I decided to wait a day. Because I finished Foxtrot. And I got a new phone, the Galaxy S4 which took the lovely picture above. I had an 8 MP camera and now have a 13MP. Makes a bit of a difference. I wanted to start Dance me Out and opened the kit to find one of the thread colors missing. I'm going to check the others by this company to see if it's a fluke. Unfortunately it's anchor thread and that's not easy to find in the US.
congratulations on the new home. The peacock is looking great. No Onyx pictures this time. What does she think of the new place?
ReplyDeleteShe will not be coming with me. As much as we'll miss each other. She'll be happier staying with my parents. She likes to know someone is around and I'm gone too long during the day.
DeleteCongrats on the new apt!! Nice work on peacock as well
ReplyDelete