Slightly less pink.

Although I am stitching another tree. At least it's a pink tree... 90/98 rows. I didn't have quite as much stitching time this week otherwise I probably would've finished the page.


I've been thinking of doing flosstube videos. Would anyone be interested in something like this from me? Something you'd like to see? What is the crochet equivalent of flosstube? Yarntube?

These are the afghan books I ordered. all for the price of the kit of the stained glass tree one. Cuts down on my having to buy the kits as there are a few that I'm not totally in love with the colors for.


And Clyde is weird and doesn't know what to do about snow crab. Looked at it, sniffed it, then finally batted at it. But didn't eat it.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash