Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. I completely forgot that I made the snowwoman last week. I waited to take a picture until I could secure the nose, but she had tumbled into a hole behind a box and escaped me. I fixed the doily, but was noticing small bumps on my pinky that I hadn't had in a while. So until that clears up, I switched to a normal hook and started on a granny square afghan.


I can also finally show some of the presents I made. The cowl was for a friend I know reads this blog, the pineapple purse for her granddaughter.


This is part of the display at the restaurant we go to on Christmas Eve.


Here's some of Clyde, trying to look innocent before attempting to get in the bag, on the afghan I made my parents, and playing with his new toy.




And now for some presents I bought myself.
I ordered the "dragon theme" Fairy Loot box and this is what came in it, including a yet to be released book (on the right).


These charts were on clearance from HAED.


And clearance from ABC stitch.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash