Kinda of looks like a bag right now...

So, I managed to make it to the 2nd length of circulars. I was going to switch again with the last increase, but now the stitches are gliding better and I still have some room.



Also, not sure why I bought more yarn, I'm trying to reduce my stash, but I found this really pretty CAL on ravalry, and it's only free until May when the last part comes out... And I need to show my progress to the designer... So between that and needing to get a new K hook, I started putting things in my cart. Then I figure, I might as well make the shipment worth my while. So several pdf files of recently acquired patterns later, I had 13 different yarns for 8 projects... Oops. And let's not get into the shoes...

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash