Month: July Spent: 151.03 Earned: 64 Yeah... I didn't do very well curbing my spending. I did however earn over two months worth in finishes. That should count for something right? So, what I bought... What I finished... With this one coming in at 9:20pm EST 7/28 Onto more ornaments and trying desperately to resist the current Herrchners sale.
I started this a while ago. The Marcelle afghan. But I was running out of yarn on the final round. Put it away for a while. Then forgot where I put my pattern. Found it again. Frogged everything and redid it with a smaller hook. Also messed up on round 71 four times and didn't realize it until round 73... There were only 74 rounds. 2nd pic is it on my queen bed. Now to pick a new project...
Bluebeard's Princess is complete and ready to swim through the oceans. The fabric is more dark blue than gray. And the camera doesn't like picking up shiny. A close up of the metallics and beads on her tail. And my roses are back. A little earlier than usual.
Lovely work on those feathers. Is it going to be part of a headress?
ReplyDeleteNo, they're either loose or attached to the dreamcatcher.
Delete