DWTS Season 25: Week 5

Disney night. This time they're going in chronological order through the years.

Victoria. Cute. But a very odd song. Sparkely bodysuits. I'll give her the scores. 

Vanessa. She felt behind and Maks had to drag her along. She also seemed to get stuck in her solo spins. I agree with the scores. 

Lindsey. Very pretty. Would like her to brush her ankles more as her legs look too far apart at times. I agree with the scores. 

Cute interlude of the mickey mouse club theme. 

Nick. I thought he was a little forward in hold and he didn't quite match Peta. Feet messed up a few times. A little high. 

Drew. Not bad. I liked her dress. It felt a bit slow for a Viennese waltz. He also had too much up and down so it felt more like a waltz. Tad high. 

Kermit is funny. 

Sasha. No hips. It looked like she could barely move at times and was always on her toes. I don't know what the judges saw. Too high. 

Terrell. Interesting. But I felt his upper body was frozen in one expression. Too high for me. 

Cute high school musical number. 

Frankie. That actually had chemistry. A few places would've improved from having his toe pointed. I agree with the score. 

Jordan. Really good. I agree with the scores. 

Nikki. Interesting. Fun. But didn't really fit with the rest of the styles they do on the show. Too high for me. 

And going home is Sasha. 

Comments

  1. I said the same thing about Sasha. I believe my exact words were "Hips, Sasha. There are hips in rumba".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket