New start

So I started Dance Me Out. I think I'm about halfway through the top left quarter of the design. Half stitches help with the speed.


I also seem to have gotten into baseball in the post season since I went to the Wild Card game. It makes Monday night's a little crazy. I end up starting to watch my recorded version of the game. Switch to DWTS at 8. Then go back to the recording during commercials for a batter. I then catch up with the live game after I post my blog. Hectic, hectic night.

Also am trying to expand on my outline for NaNoWriMo. Problem is my main characters are very sketchy and really the only things that are conclusive are one scene that started this whole plot, and the character of the usurper (not an MC).

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket