Trials and Tribulations

The non-counted cross stitch wasn't too bad at first. Tried to follow the stitching via the backstitching. Figured I could fudge a bit here and there. Ribbons fine, forelock: decent. Main: ugh. I don't know if I need to fudge the main, start one stitch lower, bring up what I had already put on the blue ribbon. Anyway, this is back in my closet.


Picked up The Accolade, but realized the PDF I was sent was a different version. Original 6 patterns from GK were pre-password. While waiting for the correct one I made my Mom a scarf for her birthday. I called it Sully because it reminded me of the character from Monsters Inc.


And progress on The Accolade now that I have it working on Pattern Keeper.


Arab Tent and Insanity have different symbols, but seem to match up pattern-wise. Easier to redo my floss cards than to try and mess with the files. Plus, I can put the blends in the same order as PK and make them easier to find.

And on a different note, I got Clyde a new cat tree. I think he really likes it. He was in it before I finished building it for him.

Loves the top perch at 6 feet (and above my head)



Although this was the look I got for laughing at him today after he miscalculated a jump and slipped going rump over head momentarily on a lower level.


He's fine by the way.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash