WIPs and balls

Part 3 of the Wonderland Wrap CAL took a lot longer than expected. I kept messing up which didn't help. The pattern wasn't that hard but I would on occasion forget a puff or forget to secure the second puff.


Finished another block of 10 across all 6 pages. Was starting the next row of blocks and suddenly got hit with, 'I'm tired of seeing dark colors.'


So back to the dice. Rolled 'organized/inventory bin 5. Which included the yarn for the sports pillows. I knew I had the pattern in a different bin so I finished up the basketball which I had started years ago. I got the kit in 2015. Made half, though it looked weird with the rippling, stopped. Apparently I never blogged about it. And stuffing a 14" round pillow form into something only 10" wide took care of the rippling.


Hardest part was trying to get the backstitching straight on something that was made in the round. I tried, but still a little wonky.

Someone posted about a mystery SAL from Lanarte. I ordered the kit, from Germany because that was the only shop I could find that shipped worldwide and still had it in stock. *sigh* I'm trying not to buy stash while I'm unemployed, but I am weak at times. But think of all the things I haven't bought. My new hobby is making an online shopping cart and not hitting 'purchase'.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash