Stitch Maynia Pairing Day 1: Purple Dragon

 HAED's Purple Dragon was initially on a black background.


I bought the no BK, because I really didn't feel like stitching all that black. However, that does open up the possibility of other colors.
I happened to have a piece of Picture This Plus' Crystal Dawn. And with the magic of photoshop, voila!


Not bad I do like the sparkly, however, it's hard to tell from the photo, but there are green undertones. I'm not sure it will go well with the purple.
I did order a piece of 25ct black lugana and will save the sparkly piece for something else.

Comments

  1. Oh what a beautiful chart. It's pretty on that fabric but I don't think it pops enough. With that beautiful design I think you want it to pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Which is why I'm just going to stitch it on black.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Restarting my sewing