DWTS Season 28: Week 10

Semi finals.

Redemption round. 

Lauren. Paso Doble retry. Better. Since places looked a little disjointed in the transitions. Also don't know why she was keeping her hands in fists at her hips. Looked odd. I'll give her the scores. Maybe a bit high.

Kel. Tango retry. He walked through it rather than stalked. That song is also too happy to be a tango. A little too high.

Ally. Viennese waltz retry. Good. One part near the end looked out of place with the amount of rotation. Don't know if I'd give it 10s.

Hannah. Rumba retry. While there were more hips, it wasn't the right movement. Too high.

James. Cha cha retry. Not his best. A few funky things that I noticed. But this song will always be the pro dance from Maks and Elena, Val and Val. I'll give him the scores.

2nd round. Aka get your tissues ready. 

Lauren. It was simple and elegant. I agree with the scores.

Kel. The lifts were good. His movement between the lifts was not as impressive to me. The beginning have me slight goosebumps but I think that may have been the song. A bit high for me but I'm not surprised.

Ally. Fun. High energy. But she seemed to make a few mistakes. I'll give her the scores.

James. I'm now crying. I agree with the scores. 

Hannah. In between the lifts it felt like dance by numbers to me. A bit high for me.

Bottom 2 are James and Ally.

Going home is James. While I think he should be in the finale, it may be best for him to spend time with his family this week. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash