DWTS Season 28: Week 11/Finale

Nice opening hustle.

Round 1: repeat a favorite dance

Ally. She went for it more than the first time. Don't know if it was worth a perfect score, but tonight you really have to screw up not to get that score.

Lauren. Very smooth. Nice lines. Huh. They didn't give a perfect score. I agree with the scores. It was good, but not a wow.

Kel. Fun routine. More hip hop than jazz. Still don't know if it's 10 worthy.

Hannah. Nice easy Viennese waltz. I agree with the scores.

Round 2: freestyle round

Ally. The lifts were a little awkward in the transitions. Didn't see hips in the salsa section and a bit too much side by side dancing. I'll give her the scores.

(Haha. Took imitating Bruno with his jacket on was hilarious.) 

Lauren. I enjoyed that. I was smiling. The boys in tight jeans certainly helped. I agree with the scores.

(I miss pro dances) 

Hannah. The lifts were interesting, but the rest of it fell flat for me. Too high for me.

Kel. Only part I liked was the end when they went double time. Too high for me. 

Fourth place is Lauren. 

Third place is Ally. 

The winner is Hannah. She won it on the more lyrical dances. Personality still irks me a bit. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash