DWTS Season 28: Week 9

Girl groups & boy bands.

I loved that opening.

Girl group round

James. So fun. A few technique areas could've been a little cleaner. I'm nitpicking at this point. I agree with the scores.

Sean. That was clunky for the parts he did move to. Too high.

Hannah. There were no hips on the basics and she didn't have her toes pointed during the lift. A little bit high but i'll give her the scores.

Ally. That song was not a samba. There's no bounce which made it hard to actually dance the bounce. Not sure why the judges are praising her technique. I like the outfit. Way too high. Not a perfect score.

Lauren. Not bad but she was rather upright in hold. I agree with the 8s.

Kel. He was stomping and not stalking. He looked like he had no neck most of the dance. 8s. Maybe. 


Boy band round

James. He kept up with the pros. I agree with the scores. Not his best dance and it was pretty much the bye bye bye choreography.

Hannah. Not bad, but I don't think either had their knees bent enough. A little high. I'd give it 9s.

Sean. Not as clompy. the rise and fall looked off. I think I saw a toe lead when he needed a heel lead. Too high.

Lauren. No hips. There were too many places she just posed. It's rumba, keep moving through the 'slow'. Wondering a bit what the judges were looking at. Too high.

Kel. Pretty good. Much better than his paso. I'll give him the scores.

Ally. Cute. I'll give her the scores. 

And the bottom 2 are Lauren and Sean. 

Going home is Sean. Finally. He should've gone home weeks ago. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash