The first rolls of the dice

This is where I finished on Once Upon a Fairytale. Just shy of a page finish, but those colors wander onto adjacent pages.


My first roll of the dice brought me to A Dragon's Best Friend, one of my rotation from last year. I did the top half of the second page.


Next two rolls were some organizing/inventorying. I made this section of my apartment a tiny bit neater than this photo.


And found these lovely skeins in a bin of ribbon ruffle yarn. Made a post to keep track of it and the eventual project.


Next up, Oriental Butterfly. I've had this in my stash for a very long time and haven't worked on it in over 8 years as I had deemed it a travel project. I haven't traveled too much since then. Finished it up with the bottom third, the Chinese characters on the side, and of course, the backstitching. My first finish of 2020 and it's not an ornament. One New Year's Resolution complete.


Two more organization rolls yesterday before the final roll of the dice this week selected Waterfall Dragons. I have this as a printed pattern and I didn't buy it from HAED so I can't use Pattern Keeper with it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash