2019 Year in Review

Welcome to the end of 2019. It's been a bit of a crazy year, especially near the end.

So here were my goals for 2019.
  1. Reduce the number of kits in my craft closet (of doom) I would like to be able to see part of the floor if possible.
  2. Knit another item.
  3. Finish all the ornament kits I bought in 2018.
  4. Lose 5 pounds.
How did I do?
  1. Hahaha. I think I added to the kits, even with taking some to my parents I still can't see the floor.
  2. Done. Actually knitted 3 things. All afghans.
  3. Don't think I quite got here. I definitely made a dent though.
  4. I actually did this. 10 actually.
Total finished items for 2019:
  • 9 afghans
  • 3 shawls
  • 1 poncho
  • 15 ornaments (2 ribbon balls)
  • 1 amigurumi
So I now present my goals for 2020
  1. Stitch from stash using my dice method of picking projects
  2. Complete a cross stitch that's not an ornament
  3. Get in better shape
  4. Find a job
  5. Edit my 2019 Nano novel and attempt to publish it.

My craft closet difference from 2018 to 2019.



Comments

  1. Good luck! I like the dice idea, plus making space for more kits ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash