DWTS Season 29: Week 1

Wasn't sure I was going to watch. This season is going to be odd between Covid, the new host, and Bruno's silver hair...

AJ McLean & Cheryl. I'm a BSB girl. He lost his balance on the landing. Not bad otherwise but he needed to point his toes more during the kicks and flicks. Kind of safe. I'll give him the scores.

Chrishell Stause & Gleb. I don't know who she is. Very careful, very on her toes, no bent knees. Just bad. I don't think I saw a heel lead. I agree with the 4s.

Vernon Davis & Peta. Bad song. He's bending forward in hold and there was no hip connection. Not sure what the judges saw. Too high.

Anne Heche & Keo. She tried, but very careful. Not a lot of hips. I'll give her the scores.

Jeannie Mai & Brandon. Bad song. Where were her hips? She was all over the place. Too high.

Jesse Metcalfe & Sharna. It was ok. Not great. Maybe a bit high with the scores.

Skai Jackson & Alan. Never saw her in anything. Really staccato and smiley, but that might have been the bad song choice. No bent knees. I'll give her the scores.

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Artem. Careful, new Yorkers weren't terrible. Hips were missing. Little high. 

Nev Schulman & Jenna. Potential. Knees were bent a little too much. I'll give him the scores. Latin may be an issue for him. 

(Len! Even if it's a pre-recorded message. )

Johnny Weir & Britt. Knees were way too bent on the lock steps. Knees were too bent in general. I'll give him the scores. 

Justina Machado & Sasha. No clue who she is. It was fun to watch. Feet were a bit messy. I'll give her the scores. 

Charles Oakley & Emma. He didn't really move. Not very good. Ballroom is going to be a major issue for them. I'll give him the scores, but high. 

Monica Aldama & Val. No clue who she is. Not the best song for a foxtrot. Not horrible. Maybe potential, but she may have issues with Latin. 

Nelly & Daniella. He was moving his hips, but not correctly. Not that good. Too high.

(Who wrote the last two teases for Tyra? They were horrible.)

Carol Baskin & Pasha. Ugh. Too high. 

Skai is so far the only one that may be worth watching, but I'm overall not impressed. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash