DWTS Season 29: Week 3

Disney night. they borrowed one of the snails from the electric light parade. It was better dressed than Tyra.

Skai. Didn't connect with it. Didn't bring her knees up a lot and the footwork wasn't great. Bit high.

Monica. Pretty, but too upright in hold. A little hiccupy in the rise and fall. I'll give her the scores.

Justina. Cute. Fun. Little low energetic for a Charleston. I'll give her the scores.

AJ. He looked a little forward in hold. And a lot of hopping in that routine. I'll give him the scores.

Anne. Meh. Less hoppy than AJ's. She lost the choreography. Too high.

Jeannie. Simple elegant, cute playing on the old characters. Her best dance so far. I'll give her the scores.

Nelly. Not much foxtrot. Bit slow. A little off in matching Daniella with rise and fall. Bit high, but i'll give him the scores.

Carole. Poor Pasha. I agree with the scores.

Kaitlyn. Not a lot of hips. Nice lines, but Artem pulled her through some parts. Little high.

Vernon. Cute. Footwork was messy. Little high.

Nev. Decent. He partnered her well though the tricks. I agree with the scores.

Johnny. Needed more hips. I'll give him the scores.

Jesse. Kicks and flicks weren't very sharp. Felt heavy. Little high. Anyone else getting a Carson Daly vibe? 

Chrishell. Pretty. I'll give her the scores. Maybe not the 8.

Bottom 2 are Anne and Carole.

Going home is Carole. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash