DWTS Season 29: Week 2

Nev. Not as awkward as it could have been. Still needs to work on his feet, straightening his legs and using his hips. I'll give him the scores, but maybe a bit high.

Skai. Ignoring the flub on the trick, it wasn't that good. Samba by numbers and hoppy. I agree with the scores.

Johnny. That was all over the place. Posture wasn't good and they got out of time with each other. Bit high.

Justina. Frame needs fixing felt a little start and stop rather than flowing. I'll give her the scores.

Monica. Uh, where was the jive? Too high.

AJ. The costumes were distracting. A bit staccato for a foxtrot. I'll give him the scores.

Anne. Seemed slow for the music. She was too upright in hold. I'll give her the scores.

Nelly. Um, can he move his hips at all? He was stompy. Too high.

Chrishell. She didn't do anything. What were the judges looking at? Too high.

Charles. Uh. Not good. Too high.

Jesse. Not too bad, butt was sticking out. I agree with the scores.

Jeannie. Where was the cha cha? The braid was distracting. And she was all over the place. Too high.

Carole. What did I just watch? Too high.

Vernon. Up top wasn't so bad. Down on the floor things looked really wrong. Song went a good choice either. I'll give him the scores.

Kaitlyn. Pretty. Too upright in hold. I agree with the scores.

Bottom 2 are Charles and Carole. 
Going home is Charles. 
Tom always ended on time. No 2 minute padding needed. 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash