Back to BAP cross stitch

I did finish another crocheted item, but that's a Christmas present so I shall post it later. In the meantime, back to Waterfall Dragons and the attempt to finish the 10,000 stitch HAED challenge. I need to do another 20 rows or so by Christmas Eve.


And believe it or not, my parents have never put up a Christmas tree with Clyde. This is his third Christmas with us and his first tree. He likes sitting under it (as did Onyx), but seems confused otherwise. Did nibble on the 'needles' a bit when I first put it up. But as it's a 30 year old artificial tree, I don't think it tasted very good.



He did however like the pile of Xmas stuff bins we had on the stairs.


Comments

  1. Great work on the HAED. Love Clyde on the tubs. Mom's cat used to LOVE sitting on anything we didn't want him to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash