Finishes

Second shawl complete.


And I decided to participate in Marly Bird's make-a-long. So I bought yarn and started both versions. I finished the crochet version. Knitting may take a bit of time as the yarn is really slippery, even on bamboo needles.



Once I finish stitching all my presents, I'm going back to the last HAED challenge and picking up Waterfall Dragons for about half a page. After that I'm unsure how I want to choose my projects. I could come up with a rotation like before. One cross stitch, one yarn craft. Or to choose my next project, roll some of the dice I have to choose.

And some cute photos of Clyde. I will be putting up a Christmas tree in my parents house. It'll be their first since they got Clyde. Who wants to take a guess at how many times they'll find him in it?





Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash