Merry almost Christmas

So close to a page finish with Waterfall Dragons. I'm getting really tired of the dark colors but I will push through the last 15 rows.


And a bit of an early Christmas present to myself. The HAED Christmas addicts packet arrived with all these goodies inside.


So, spent some time baking this weekend for Christmas Eve. All this...


Turned into these...



I spent a fair amount of time at my parents so you get fun photos and videos of Clyde.
I think I woke him up.

I had to pick up the tree skirt because he kept attacking it. The beads were coming undone and going everywhere, partially my fault, mainly his. He still sits under the tree.


I call this one "sniff, sniff, zoom"


Excuse my zooming, I was trying to zoom out, but one finger was on the slider that I didn't realize was in the middle of the screen.


This is the look I got after I sneezed. For the record, I average about 8 in a row and sound like a cat.
Did I say something to insult him?

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash