A Lanarte week

Turns out I only stitched Lanarte kits this week. Caught up with the Mystery SAL, although I still have to do the part that came out Friday.


Then I started this one.


Here's where I was before the 24 Hours of cross-stitch weekend. I did 24 hours of work. Mostly with slippery gold threads.


Isn't this so pretty the way they presented it? I don't think I've had a kit wrapped in tissue paper before.


Also did a tiny bit of jewelry making. But I need a better set of tools. I'm supposed to cut that thick chain, but the clippers I have barely clip the wire.


Pattern suggestions welcome for this thread. It's size 5. I thought it would be size 10 when I ordered it. I guess I can make doilies, but not sure.


And Clyde was being silly this week. Not sure what this pose was about.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash