Corner of a pretty (ominous) orange-colored sky

I have a page finish and a bit more to complete the latest HAED 10,000 stitches challenge.


Here's what Pattern Keeper looks like after zooming out. I have a long way to go. 3799 has over 100,000 stitches just on it's own...


But, onto the next project. I do have to catch up with the Lanarte Mystery SAL. But I spent some time this week on my stash cataloging (check out my projects page). I have a lot of patterns in my bottom drawer (and I just ordered a few more).

I think I mentioned last week I'm going to take photos of my hand-dyed collection and try and pair them with some of my no-background charts.

And I've been thinking about participating in Stitch Maynia this year. However I don't know if that would be a variation on my dice rolling, or suspend it. I actually have the material to start 30 HAED charts. However I think I'd stick to kits and some pieces that were given in whole skeins only. Still up in the air for now. Maybe I'll do a post a day about my no backgrounds.

I need a bigger ort catcher. Or at least not a snack baggie. Usually this is fine, but I'm doing so much stitching, I'm running out of room.


And some new stash. The Fairy Biscornu is kitted.





Comments

  1. Congrats on the page finish! Good luck figuring out your plans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash