Parade of projects?

I didn't continue with the stocking. Wound up with a new knitting project. Got this far before pinching my finger with my tripod making it uncomfortable for me to hold the needle.


So, new project, again. The dice gave me a new crochet kit. The most easily accessible on being this afghan which I don't really remember buying. Oops.


It happens to be Tunisian crochet. I haven't done much of that technique, but while simple enough, getting gauge correct was a PITA. It's not wide enough, yet it's too tall. Given the mosaic nature, if I can't get it correct, the piece won't look good. I didn't feel like dealing with it given so many others that wouldn't frustrate me, so I rolled again.


New cross stitch. It's Only Forever SSMC.


This was my bead stash that came in for 5 different projects.


Also caved to the HAED sale. Most are no background to pair with my hand dyed fabric. The Spangler was because I missed baseball.

However I bought more hand dyed fabrics from Silkweaver's flash sale. I don't know why. Selection? They looked pretty? Maybe getting a cohesive, yet not identical set of 10 for the planet dragons?

I need to go through my patterns and fabric more thoroughly so I can match things up. I've also been adding stash to the projects page based on the former stash list page, but I've gotten to the point where I just dumped photos (some of which are now broken links).

And Clyde got in a paper bag, after knocking out the presents that were inside.



Comments

  1. Love all your new patterns. Those dragons are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash