Stitch Maynia Plans

The dice picked out a Christmas Ornament kit. I finished one design, but was getting "aida burn" on the knuckle of my left ring finger from how I was placing my hand on the rough fabric.


So, I went back to Lanarte's Mystery SAL. I finished Part 8, but I still have 9 and 10 to do to catch up. Shouldn't take that long.


I did figure out what I'm going to do for Stitch Maynia. I've compiled a list of projects that are ready to go. I have three columns: was only given whole skeins, kits, and BAPS. Roll regular die for major column choice, then appropriate sized die to select from there. I have 25 in the 1st, 2 'areas' in the 2nd, and 17 in the 3rd. I've been preparing as much as I can. Mostly when the tapping noise from the heating pipe gets too annoying.

I'm also going to do a post each day with a no background pattern and possibly fabric. Feel free to chime in on those. They're actually all done and scheduled to post on the appropriate days.

And finally new stash. I was surprised to find two of the character creations charts in actual shops.










And here's Clyde, messing up the rug by the back door.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash