2nd wing

Due to the holiday and the fact that I didn't have to go to class, I got a lot done. It probably also helps that the 2nd page has less stitching. I added the 'Seaglass' variegated and the orange kreinik. First sparkly item. Used almost an entire skein of white. I probably have less than 6 inches remaining. Thankfully nothing else is white.

My mom decided I did too much fantasy and danced themed projects and bought me the thread for HEAD's Black Stallion (along with some other threads I was missing). So I shall start that next but due to the first row of pages being background, I probably will get bored and go back to my spreadsheet and random numbers.

Comments

  1. Such pretty stitching so far :)

    --shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket