- Find a full-time job.
- Improve my stamina.
- Finish 2 cross-stitch projects and 2 pages of a GK/HAED.
And the results.
- Yeah. Didn't happen. Will this year just from not being able to sit all day, hopefully.
- Finished 10 cross stitch pieces and 29 ornaments for a total of 39, 16 crochet projects, 4 other craft projects, and 4 pages of In the Garden (not a GK/HAED but I'll take it). I think I counted correctly. Maybe I should set my goals a little higher?
Goals for 2016.
- Turn yarn/fabric stash into finished projects. I figure I should cut down my stash in my closet. Yarn/fabric is bulkier and heavier than my cross stitch so I may concentrate on those.
- Get back to dancing. Which should help improve my unmet goal (2) from last year.
- I will get back to insanity. But the height of my bed plus my new lamp hasn't made working on GK's easy to use the magnifying glass.
- Learn to knit.