New things

So I've started working on the Aran Hearts Afghan for the wedding present in September. Probably best I started this early because I keep dropping stitches. Got through the entire popcorn section and half of the 2nd arrows when I realized I had dropped 2 after the first arrow section.


Say hello to my new floss organization system. I had outgrown my old one of snack bags on rings (I'll still keep those for projects rather than my master set) and got the cabinets this weekend. Ran out of labels so I had to stop on that part of the project. Boyfriend is currently sorting the floss I had in plastic bags. The cabinets are a bit wobbly at the moment, but he'll probably make me a frame we can anchor them to.


On another note, I've started contributing articles to footballinhighheels.com.

Comments

  1. Where did you get your cabinets, Katie. I could use some like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still in the process of transferring, but they're working well so far.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8