Another finish

Another afghan finished. It was a little boring at the end due to the repetitiveness, but it was still small enough that I toughed it out without switching projects.


So, did a swatch of the marcelle afghan with a smaller hook and have decided to frog the entire thing and start over.
Pulled a kit out of my closet to start and couldn't find my K hooks. Metal and Tunisian... I think I know where the Tunisian one is...
I had another that was in progress that I was having issues with gauge that I contemplated.
But ended up finally starting the Ripples and Waves Afghan. Not sure the instructions were correct for the last row...

Got some stash. One of the kits from HAED. Remote for size on the package. Free gifts of a needle threader and needle case. This is for Secret Carousel MC. Given the size of this, I can only imagine what the SSMC I ordered will look like.


Also got some pretty fabric. Not quite sure what no background design will go on them, but the one on the right is sparkly.


 And some photos of Clyde from this weekend.




Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket