Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy

So, I had trouble sticking with a project this week.

I started with my baby dragon latch hook. Haven't worked on that in a while.


Then I picked up a new crochet kit, fresh floral topper. I could have finished it, but the flowers were annoying me.


And now working on The Wolf that I started for Stitch Maynia.


And in between those last two, I decided to try and make a new Latin dress, for my eventual (hopefully) return to dancing. Currently just playing around with fabric. Saw one I liked from a designer, trying to recreate it a bit. My draping of the skirt needs work, and this will end up being a two piece dress.



While trying to find a pattern to help me visualize the drape, I decided to order lining fabric for another one. Get one thing done at least. Maybe. Should probably make masks first.

Also ventured to Joanns, the first store I've been in, in months, for floss. 376 skeins, and the over 12 foot long receipt.


Sorted it a bit before entering it in my spreadsheet.


However, my writing for Camp NaNoWriMo has hit a bit of a wall. I know I said I'd flip over to the novel if I got stuck with the script, but that hasn't happened yet. Maybe tomorrow so I can continue processing what needs to happen for another 15-20 pages.

Clyde was tempting fate while we were watching Hamilton. But he settled down on the bed later and watched a bit with us.

Comments

  1. The dragon looks cute. I made a latch hook rug one year, took me all year but was very hardwearing.
    The dress looks lovely already, it looks like you are modelling for Mirabilia!
    I hope you had a coupon for the DMC, that's almost an entire set there. I bet the cashier loved you! But a nice sale for them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's going to be in all black with rhinestone chains on the back. I may have to create a pinterest board for it. I don't like backs or sleeves on my dance dresses. Keeps me cooler.
      As for the DMC, Joann's was having their 'too low to show' sale. which is not as good as other years, but the overall price has gone up. My mom also paid as a treat. And it was my cashiers first day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash