DWTS Season 29: Week 5

Justina. It was fun. But I felt like she was holding back with the lines. Bit high.

Jesse. That was not good. He was leaning forward in hold. Also not the right song for a tango. Too high.

Chrishell. Barely any cha cha. Pigeon toed. Knees were bent. Not good. Too high.

Jeannie. Cute. The transitions into and out of the lifts at the end were a little rough. I'll give her the scores, but high.

Monica. Her frame wasn't good and Val pulled her through the dance. She felt too loose for a tango. Way too high.

AJ. Wasn't very smooth. Appropriate for a prom dance. If they were teenagers. Bit high.

Skai. It was fun. She's easy to lift. I'll give her the scores.

Vernon. Best part was Peta's outfit. He was heavy on his feet, his butt was sticking out. Not good. Too high.

Kaitlyn. Took a while to get into the tango part. Best tango of the night but kind of one note. I'll give her the scores. But too high. 

Nelly. Samba is rarely danced well on this show, especially by the men. This one was no exception. I'm not sure what the judges were watching. Too high.

Johnny. Everything worked for that dance. I agree with the scores. 

Nev. Not bad. Frame was a bit wonky. I'll give him the scores. 

Bottom 2 are Vernon and Jesse. 

Going home is Jesse 

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash