Why doesn't my camera like purples?

I started my HAED. 14 rows so far and the picture doesn't do it justice.


My boyfriend's hat kind of fell to the wayside. I did everything up until the last increase round. I'll get back to it soon.

I spent money on stash this week. I bought 25 ct fabric for future HAED's as I know I'll need it. I also bought a 500g cone of black. It's approximately 264 skeins. I think it'll last me a while. Also picked up this chart and charms pack.


And Herrschner's is sending me extra yarn to finish the coasters. They shipped it to my parent's place  though...

Comments

  1. Nice start on the HAED and sounds like a good stash haul. Hope you can get the yarn soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished