Sunday, January 22, 2017

So close to a finish

But the kit for the dragon coasters didn't provide enough thread for the colors needed to overcast the dragons.

The castle is put together, but I ran out of the blue. And I had 3 full lengths of the gray left for the dragons, but each will take at least an entire length. I emailed Herrschners to see if they could send me the missing yarn.

In the meantime I've started crocheting a hat for my boyfriend and kitted up a HAED for their Challenge #4, Alternative Reality.


2 comments:

  1. Too bad about the yarn, I hope it arrives soon, and nice choice for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your missing yarn, hope they send it to you quickly. I love your new HAED piece.

    ReplyDelete