Page 3 is complete.

 3 down, I forget how many left to go.


So onto a bit of crochet. I didn't feel like dealing with my two clothing wips/redos or something too simplistic. So I picked an afghan kit out of the closet (of doom). I did have to frog half of the first part because I added a stitch, but I'll remember not to do that for the next 3 petals.


I didn't buy more stash this week. (My credit card thanks me) but I did get the backordered ornaments. On the other hand my Mary Maxim order hasn't shipped yet. Maybe something ended up backordered?

Anyway, I really should reorganize my cross stitch. It's gotten a little all over the place and I started using my linen closet for storage just so it wouldn't be in a pile on the floor. May tackle the closet again.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 5 finished