2018 in review

2018 was a year of ups and down in my life. Got a new job, broke up with a boyfriend, trying to find new boyfriend... (By the way, online dating pretty much goes against all my natural tendencies and can be overwhelming. Too many people!)

Anyway, my goals for the year were as follows.
  1. Work on my rotation. Other than the one new start I'm allowing myself, no new cross-stitch.
  2. Knit an item.
  3. Edit one of my stories.
I got through my rotation once, so that was good. I did knit a hat, even wore it once. However I didn't edit a story. I didn't even participate in NaNoWriMo this year because my new job has me mentally exhausted at the end of the day from having to write so much in such a short time span. (Thank you NaNoWriMo for preparing me for that)

I had 10 cross stitch finishes (all mill hill kits), 25 crochet finishes (many small snowmen and ruffle scarves), and 1 knitting finish.

So for 2019 I create the following goals.
  1. Reduce the number of kits in my craft closet (of doom) I would like to be able to see part of the floor if possible.
  2. Knit another item.
  3. Finish all the ornament kits I bought in 2018.
  4. Lose 5 pounds.
I know my BAPs will take a backseat this year, but at least I should have more room to maybe not have my supplies overflow into two other closets.

Current closet for reference.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket