A finish, some organizing, and more stash

Finished another ornament.

And picked Fantasy Triptych back up.


Also did some organizing. All the projects I had kitted up myself were in plastic bags. Transferred them to expanding folders. Next Amazon order I'll get another set of these and one of a slightly bigger expansion for a few (including Insanity)


A little bummed two dragons I ordered came broken. The one on the left is getting replaced, but the one on the right was the last one...

Hello from Clyde.


And I couldn't resist the HAED sale...








Other stash is on it's way... Currently searching for the piece of paper with my fabric layout...

Comments

  1. Nice finish and good to see the triptych again. Love those dragons, both the charts and the figurines. I'm sorry the purple one can't be replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new HAEDs. Love them all of course. Organizing is hard work but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished