Everything but my usual projects

So apparently I've been doing everything but stitching this week. Very little progress on Alcazar Castle.

 

Instead I put two wooden puzzle kits together. The carousel spins.
And I made another video.


Today I played around with After Effects and created a fireworks display for a video that's more of a commission. Might have to roll the dice again as the castle isn't holding my attention. I do need to get yarn for a commissioned afghan, but haven't quite gotten to the store yet.

The Leverage Reboot starts filming tomorrow (officially, not sure if they did anything beyond the table read last week) and it's been making me happy for a month. Thus the videos. 

Comments

  1. I love those little models, don't think they would last long round here with my son wanting to play with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash