Missed a week

Did you miss my weekly updates? I was dancing around my living room, caught my foot on something on the floor and fell backwards onto my butt and the heel of my left hand. Didn't really hurt at first, but I did something to my forearm near my elbow, over my radius. Needless to say crafting was out for the week as it hurt. Crochet and knitting is still out for the foreseeable future just so I'm not twisting it unnecessarily. 

Luckily I'm able to cross stitch.



I can also finally share the video I was working on most of the month. The recipient loved it and quote tweeted me. :)


Also made this one, while waiting for his birthday.



Comments

  1. Ouch! I have a weakness in my left upper arm and RSI on my right upper arm so I have to be a bit careful.
    The stitching is looking lovely, at least you can still do that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash