Dwts season 14 cast opinions

My pre-season opinions of the new cast.

1. Sherrie Shepard & Val Chmerkovskiy. Sherrie's well known from the view. She's been coming to the studio events the last two times and knows her partner prior to jumping into rehearsals. I believe she should be able to entertain the crowd with her dances even if she doesn't end up being the best dancer.

2. Melissa Gilbert & Maks Chmerkovskiy. I personally don't know her, maybe I do but right now I can't recall anything I've seen her in previously. Other people know who she is though which helps with fan base. Her apparent back injury/surgery (from the blurb I read) may prove a hindering point though. I love Makes and hope they go far.

3. Jaleel White & Kym Johnson. Urkel! Way too long since I watched that show. The character he played is iconic so fan base is there. I hope he has some dance ability, but like Sherrie, I believe he'll entertain the crowd.

4. Martina Navratilova & Tony Dovolani. I don't watch tennis so I don't know her. Previous tennis player didn't do well at all. I feel bad for Tony if he has another dud.

5. Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya. I probably know him but can't recall anything I saw him in, like with Melissa. He most likely has a large fan base. Don't know his dancing ability but Anna's always fun to watch.

6. Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd. Football guy. They can be surprisingly good and they have a fan base. Maybe we'll see a bit more of Peta this season.

7. Maria Menounos & Derek Hough. Maria may have one of the smaller fan bases being an extra host, but Derek's may make up for that. Given she's with Derek, the producers probably think she's capable of dancing well.

8. Roshon Fegan & Chelsie Hightower. Disney kid. No clue who he is. But that fan base can be rabid. Billy Ray Cyrus for example. Apparently has some rhythm/ability unlike Billy. I believe the show he's on is Camp Rock. Or was that a movie?

9. William Levy & Cheryl Burke. No clue, apparently popular in the hispanic community. He's good looking. He may stick around a few weeks if he can't dance, more if he can.
10. Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff. I know he can sing, don't know if he can dance. Fan base is probably there.

11. Gladys Knight & Tristan MacManus. Who doesn't know her? Fan base alone will get her far, but I have a feeling she won't be able to handle the latin dances. Won't be bad at ballroom though.

12. Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas. Who? No, really. Never heard of her. Unless she's really good, I think she's gone the first elimination.

Comments

  1. Melissa Gilbert played Laura Ingles on Little House on the Prairie back in the 70's. Some of the other ones you don't recognize, I don't either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket