Christmas update-A week of eclectic projects

I was going to post this on Saturday, but it got too late. Sunday I just forgot about it. Then it was Christmas Eve so I decided to delay the posting just in case I got something crafty for Christmas. I didn't, but I did get a donut maker. Maybe I'll get something for my birthday next week. Anyway, onto the craft updates.

I was working on this felt stocking for the beginning of the week until I got another order of scarves that needed to be done for Christmas presents. Its close to being finished. I'm planning on selling it on Etsy for next Christmas. So the name at the top and the back will be on hold until then.


I had to pick up a few colors for the scarves I didn't have so I decided to get the yarn to make an afghan. I had seen a pattern for on the back of of homespun label. A preview of it is below in the colors I chose. I ran out of yarn and will have to buy some tomorrow. It's a simple circular afghan in four colors.


I then pulled this counted needlepoint kit out and worked on it a for a while. It's slow going due to the drag on the thread as compared to cross-stitching.

 

I then got the urge to make this poinsettia table topper for my etsy shop next year. I had made one years ago for myself.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to all.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished