Hello February

I know I usually post on either Saturday or Sunday but I delayed until today thinking I could finish the backstitching. I had some unforeseen events take away my stitching time (a cold and trying to actually watch Citizen Kane for class).

I should hopefully be finished this weekend. Which makes me start thinking of what I'm going to work on next. I can either start a new project (Sebastian with a fan perhaps?), go back to my insanity piece, or crochet some more scarves. Which reminds me, I really should take better photos of those two afghans and put them on my etsy shop.

Classes are going well although I'm still not too thrilled about the 4-5 hours breaks I have twice a week. I've been looking into dance classes to fill those.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket