Pinterest

Despite the long weekend, I didn't get as much done as I thought I would. I think my main problem was I created a pinterest account http://pinterest.com/khascat/ if anyone's interested. Some things you've seen on my blog, I figured I might as well try and get a little more traffic to my blog by pinning some photos from here.

I did get the majority of Sebastian's body done. Which leaves his legs and then the finishing back-stitching, french knots, and beads. Those won't take so long as they're concentrated on his head and the fan.
 

Tuesday morning, the cast of season 16 of Dancing with the Stars gets announced my opinion posts will be coming back.

I'll be spending the rest of the weekend writing up a synopsis of either my 2010 NaNoNovel (Lost Princess) or 2011 NaNoNovel (Lantis) to turn into a script for one of my classes. Lost Princess lends itself more to a tv series, while Lantis is a movie or mini-series. I'm leaning towards Lost Princess and saving Lantis for my own time, possibly for Script Frenzy (very similar to NaNoWriMo, but in April and you write 100 pages of scripts.)

I'm probably going to start this dress soon. A friend of mine recently got the same pattern and we may do a stitch-a-long. I'm going to make the shorter version but in red. I got the fabric two years ago and just haven't started it yet. I still need a zipper, the d-rings, 1/2" ribbon, and another package of boning but I can pick those up easy enough. 


Comments

  1. I love Sebastian and that dress is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update on Sebastian and good luck on making that gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.