Garnet fairy started

My latest fairy and my first Mirabilia has been started.

I did not use my "ready to go" spreadsheet with a random number to choose this one. I had wanted to start it for a while but at the time didn't have the specialty threads. For the moment, the large gaps on the wing is one particular variegated thread which I'll fill in later. I'd rather do them all at once so I can remember which end of the thread I'm supposed to match. As for the smaller gaps, those will be filled in later with beads.

I went to a social dance on Wednesday night. Despite not being very active the past 6 months, I actually wasn't as out of shape as I thought. I had fun and the place was less than 15 minutes from my house.

I finished one of my summer courses. Well, at least physically going to class. I have my research paper to turn in by July 5th, but I'm hoping to have it done before the 4th.

If anyone would like to give me a random number between 1 and 31, I will use those for my next projects.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8