More crochet

I'm still on a crochet kick. After all, I keep ordering yarn.


This was supposed to be my last batch, but I missed a crochet thread color and also, I'm running out of yarn for this top.


And I had wiped out Joann's when I bought the three skeins (should've been 4 for this size unless I messed up somewhere). But, I did manage to finish not one, but two things I bought yarn for. First up, a little bag.

 
I have put beads on the ties to make sure the drawstring is secure since I took this picture. And then the afghan I showed you last week.

Probably needs a bit of blocking. The border was a pain. I frogged it several times because even with the corrections I still think they were slightly off. But I managed to have a complete skein of yarn left over.

I did start a few other things but I've come across discrepancies in the pattern. One may be my fault due to being new to tunisian crochet (does the first loop on hook count as the first stitch?) The other I think is the pattern. There's an extra stitch (or it shouldn't decrease at the beginning of the row) somewhere.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

DWTS season 16: week 8