DWTS Season 24: cast

Whoo hoo! DWTS is coming back on. We're really in season 24? How long have I been watching this show? Sheesh. Onto my opinions

Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess. 2nd bull rider ever on the show. I'm probably one of the few people who he is. Like Ty Murray (the previous bull rider) he's most likely going to be likeable enough to stick around for a few weeks even if he can't dance.

Charo with Keo Motsepe. The old lady of the group. I've heard she has some latin experience, but I think she'll tend more toward comedic routine rather than high quality dancing.

Chris Kattan with Witney Carson. I vaugely recall him from SNL. I think he was on in the 90s. I have no clue what to expect from him,

David Ross with Lindsay Arnold. Baseball player. No clue how he'll do.

Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko. Real Housewife of Beverly Hills. Also no clue, but based on the other housewives that have been on the show. Abrasive personality and not so great dancing.

Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Britney on Glee. The girl can dance. Maks got a definite ringer.

Mr. T with Kym Herjavec. I know of Mr. T. I do not however recall actually seeing anything he's done. Let's hope he surprises me.

Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev. Figure skater. Most likely will do well with the ballroom dances, but may struggle with latin.

Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd. The bachelor. Okay... They don't do well.

Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy. Fifth Harmony member. I'm assuming she has dance experience just from being in a girl group.

Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater. Football players tend to do well. Or in the case of the year of 3 of them, stick around way too long.

Simone Biles with Sasha Farber. Probably the other ringer if she's anything like Laurie.

Comments

  1. Chris Kattan makes me want to watch! If only I had cable. He did some intense exercises to make his neck really wobbly for the movie Monkeybone, so if he's intense about his training he might do well, however, he might go for the comedy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished