2017 in review

Overall, not the greatest year I've had.

 2017 goals were:
  1. Work on a GK/HAED.
  2. Finish some kits in my closet that can be displayed in my apartment.
  3. Learn to knit.
  4. Attempt to be less sedentary.
And I achieved:
  1. Yup. Lots, including Insanity.
  2. Also yup, although most are not displayed.
  3. Started.
  4. Went to the gym for the later half of the year until mid-december when holidays and freezing temperatures kept my butt inside.
I finished 3 cross-stitch (including one ornament), 9 crochet projects, and 1 in the other category. Somehow I finished more last year despite working...

2018 goals:
  1. Work on my rotation. Other than the one new start I'm allowing myself, no new cross-stitch.
  2. Knit an item.
  3. Edit one of my stories.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished