Finishes and stash

So I have another page finish. Page 6 of the Arab Tent, but it was already halfway done. I probably stopped there because I was tired of all the dark colors. Which is why I won't be going onto the next page just yet.

Made a baby blanket a friend commissioned.


And decided to try again for the Special Day Cardigan from Annie's catalog again. Still don't know how to get 13 sc to be 4" using a G but the height and back width seem to be coming out to the other measurements listed for the pattern.



I also went a little crazy at Mary Maxim's. First they had a BOGO on downloadable patterns.

Then I got good news which coincided with their 25% off afghan sale so I didn't feel guilty about spending...


The book contains the pattern for a kit that I'm not keen on the color combos and the jewelry was just because it was on clearance. Can you tell I have an afghan obsession?

Comments

  1. Nice stash haul and always great to get good news. Congrats on finishing page 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You are a "no reply" but if you reply to this comment by email I can save your's and respond in future.
    Fantastic progress on your large full coverage too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket