Frogs have visited

So I finished the bodice of the duster and tried it on. It was way too big and also the weave was too tight. I will have to go up a hook size or two for better drape


In the meantime it looks like this...


So onto my cross stitch. Remember the last time I picked up "Best Friend"? I got quite a lot farther.


So page one done, I went to a WIP I had put down because I had to frog. Ended up frogging most of what I had done today (4 rows) and did manage to redo and complete more before taking this photo. But the frog has come to visit this week. I wonder if it's mad that I got rid of the fly that got into my apartment.


Took a few cool pictures of the sunset Tuesday night.



Also some of Clyde, here's my favorite.


And I picked up more stash. I saw these on the specials page of abcstitch...

The ornaments I had thought were cute a while ago. The last one "Russian Hunting" was an impulse buy, mainly because it was so discounted and I liked the horses.

123stitch had fairy kits on sale. Went and found one I thought I had in my stash but didn't. I had Liliac Fairy which came out at the same time.


And then this was an impulse add.
So as I start my new job tomorrow, my progress will be less, but at least I'll have an income again. But I think I've splurged enough for now.

Comments

  1. Ugh, hope the frog will stay away now. Lovely purchases and Clyde looks like such a ham :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get the shawl done but will make some modifications if I ever do it again. Clyde is definitely entertaining. He likes when company is over and likes to show off. As I'm the visiting aunt, I get the crazy playful side that my parents don't always see.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Another blanket